Dining for Dollars is a great way for you to raise “dough” for your cause, and a great way for Bertucci’s to give back to the communities that support our restaurants every day.
HOW IT WORKS:
It’s simple. When guests attend a Dining for Dollars event and mentions or presents a fundraiser flyer on the day of the event, up to 25%* of their dine-in, carryout or delivery** net sales check will be donated back to your non-profit organization. Dining for Dollars events can be scheduled for any Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at any Bertucci’s restaurant. We’ll help you network to invite your supporters – The more guests who participate, the more money your organization will make!
To inquire about weekend or extended-time fundraisers, please call your local Bertucci’s and speak with a manager.
OUR GIVE-BACK TIERS:
The more you raise in net food and beverage sales, the more “dough” you earn!
- Raise up to $999 – earn 15% back…
- Raise up to $1,999 – earn 20% back…
- Raise $2,000 or more – earn 25% back!
- NEW! We’re now accepting fundraiser event requests through an easy online form! Or you can still contact your neighborhood Bertucci’s by phone or in person to talk with a manager for details.
- You will be asked to submit a signed W9 form so that sales and donations can be properly tracked. Bertucci’s will provide you with a blank W9 form upon request. Completed and signed W9 forms must be submitted prior to any event.
- Please ensure a four-week lead time to promote your event. This time to communicate details and invite guests allows for their attendance planning and will ensure a successful fundraiser. The better you communicate and publicize your event, the more supporters you’ll attract, and the more money we’ll be able to raise together to support your cause!
- Arrange a day and time to call or meet with your Bertucci’s manager to discuss event logistics.
NOW THE FUN PART…PUBLICIZING YOUR EVENT:
This is critical to the success of your fundraiser. Your Bertucci’s manager will provide a flyer you can print locally and distribute as a save-the-date invitation. Many organizations also choose to create their own flyers, posters, email blasts and social network posts to get the word out to organization members, supporters and friends. Bertucci’s will help in any way we can to publicize your event. Just ask!
- The more flyers you distribute, the more will be redeemed on the day of your event, and the more funds we’ll raise.
- Make sure people know they can dine in the restaurant or take food home via our dedicated Carryout service. Orders through Bertucci’s-own delivery will also count, as well.
- Fundraiser guests must mention the name of the fundraiser or present a flyer to their server or Carryout team member to ensure their check is applied to the organization’s give-back funds.
- Make sure to promote the event for at least two weeks – and optimally four weeks – prior to event day(s). A day-of-event reminder is another proven best practice to maximize participation on the day of the event.
- Have fun! Many organizations will use the event to connect with family, friends and other members of the community.
- Some organizations decorate—some will even come dressed in team uniforms or spirit-wear. Talk to your Bertucci’s manager about ways to bring your event to life! Fun events take on a life of their own over time, as each one attracts a higher number of supporters to join in the fun.
- At the end of the event, your Bertucci’s manager will submit a detailed accounting of the fundraising event to our team at corporate headquarters.
- Your organization will receive payment based on the amount of net sales from checks with flyers or mentions: Earned funds will be sent by check to the address listed on the tax form provided. Alternatively, upon request only, we are happy to mail the check to a different address, or we can send the check to the host Bertucci’s location for you to pick up 1-2 weeks after the event takes place.
We look forward to hosting your next fundraiser and raising serious “dough” for your cause! Eat well. Do good.
*Bertucci’s awards funds raised from fundraising events based on a tiered give-back. Organizers can receive up to 25% when their event generates $2K+ in net sales, excluding tax, tip, gift card sales and offers/discounts. Give-back tiers based on net food & beverage sales: Raise up to $999 for 15% back; up to $1,999 for 20% back; and $2,000 or more for 25% back.
**Includes Bertucci’s own delivery; not valid with third-party delivery services.